In order to migrate to Magento 2 safely without affecting the sale traffic, you should work with a Magento development team who have technical expertise and prolonged experiences. If you haven’t found a right team yet, then Perception System is highly recommended for you.
Perception System is a full-scale integrated information technology and software services development company having the presence in San Jose (USA). With profound knowledge in the field of technical SEO, the team has been successful in identifying issues early in Magento migration process and producing optimal solutions.
Roots of traffic drop after Magento 2 migration process
Magento migration developers at Perception System have worked to discover the causes for traffic reductions, those causes are:
- Pages which are out of the web crawl
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration and HTTP to HTTPS migration happen simultaneously
- Canonical pages point towards wrong URLs
- Affected pages via Robot.txt or any other method
- Wrong redirect logic for relevancy of new pages to older ones & existence of redirect loop that interfering bots.
- Pages with duplicate content
Ways to deal with traffic issues in post-migration stage
Perception System developers have provided their best practices which aim at helping an ecommerce site to avoid big and prolonged loss in the point of traffic. These practices include:
- Address crawling issues of Magento E-commerce Site at Post-Migration Stage
- Manage inbound and outbound links during Magento 2 Migration
- Manage Analytics Issues in Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration
- Do Benchmark at Pre-Migration Stage
- Determine favorable time for Magento 2 Migration
- Accomplish data migration beautifully in Magento Migration
- Testing site comprehensively after Magento 2 Migration
In conclusion, with the in-depth understanding of reasons for traffic loss in Magento 2 migration process as well as the ability to give incredible touch solutions, Perception System is a perfect destination that customers can rely on for stabilizing their site’s traffic.